"Rags" in 1967
Monsoon madness and a bit of dark humor
Rags pulls libs in Dong Ha ... and lives to write about it!
Some dreams always come back!
A Marine remembers how he spent Christmas of 1966
Reflections on War and Nature
Here are some of Rag's Pictures from his tour in Dong Ha and Phu Bai
- Me, in Dong Ha, 1967
- Me, with classy Marine Corps issue eyeglasses. Dong Ha, 1967
- My tent after the mortar hit it. Phu Bai '67
- This is part of the perimeter at Dong Ha, '67
- Tom Addis and me at Dong Ha, 1967
- Group Photo "O", "J.B.", "Sak", "Addis", and "Pancho". 11th Engineers, Dong Ha, 1967
- Me, in my hootch in Dong Ha, 1967
More pictures of Christmas in Phu Bai, 25 December, 1967 Here
Photos by Bill McBride